Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority (SEWA) held its 4th edition of the Sharjah Energy Meet 2018 where over 100 senior executives from the Government and Private sector, including energy experts, thought leaders, and senior energy market leaders shared, discussed and exchanged ideas on sustainability, innovation and a vision for the future of the sector. DBC had a stall showcasing the services to the attendees. It was indeed a great platform for DBC to interact with the regional sustainable energy market leaders.
- Paradigm Pioneers Group Chairman gets 10 years Dubai Golden Visa
- Group Chairman gets featured among Forbes 100 Top Indian Business Leaders GCC
- Group Company launches new school in Ajman
- Group Chairman gets featured in Forbes 100 Top Indian Business Leaders of Arab World, 2018
- Group Chairman gets featured for a special interview in Forbes Magazine